There's no paper today. Yet I have to go to school just to hand in photocopy of NP student card. There goes my money in my ez link card.
Met Hardy and Yongqi on the bus as usual and Jasper at SIM bus stop. After handing in the photocopied sheet, we ended up studying for OBC in school with Azri and Don.
I ain't motivated to study at all. OBC sucks. It's such a difficult module to start studying. Or rather, I am just plain lazy to memorize. Hahas.
It began to rain so heavily when we went for lunch. There seems to goes the mood to go jogging this afternoon. Luckily the rain stop before 1700.
Went to library to return the book before heading home to change and meet Doreen at our running track.
As usual, we ran 2.4km. Walk around and she sent me to bus stop.
Got to start flipping my notes again. There's still 12 lectures left for me to flip. I don't think I will be doing my past semester paper today. =/
Fortunately, the paper is in the afternoon. Perhaps if I cant finish reading through my 12 lectures tonight, I still have tomorrow morning to continue reading.
Wish me best of luck in trying to remember as much as possible. =)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment